Finally got down to work today by moving to a new office that actually has good internet access and had a productive day. Am continuing work tonight but this nasty nasty dirty gross bug started flying around me. I can only describe it as a massive fly on A-Rod steroids that has a worm for a body, and when you swat it it falls on the ground and uses its worm tail to flip itself right side up. It's probably four inches long and did I mention nasty? Luckily one of my teammates captured it in a cup but the cup is sitting next to me and I can hear it banging around. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how is a girl supposed to concentrate on labor statistics with The Fly hanging out next to me like its my best friend? I suppose I haven't seen anything yet, although the mantis that landed on someones head while we were in the middle of a conversation the other night was something to remember.
On a lighter note, here's another pic from some of my adventures last weekend to the Bourne's Potholes.
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Hi Jessie,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you made it safely to South Africa. Sounds like your having quite an advenutre so far. Good balance of work and play. Watch out for those crazy bugs! Miss You!
Love,
Leya